Telephone: 01304 852967 / 07979 802022

About Premier EPC

We provide Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) for residential and commercial property throughout East Kent including: Ashford, Canterbury, Whitstable, Folkestone, Dover, Deal, Sandwich, Ramsgate and Margate. For commercial clients we will travel throughout Kent, Sussex and Surrey. We can also use the EPC software to undertake Energy audits of your homes and commercial premises helping you to save on fuel bills and reduce your carbon emissions.

We focus on providing a first class service responsive to your needs. You can expect a fast turn around, visits at times to suit you, full and clear feedback – all at very competitive prices.

Premier EPC is run by Annie Ledger, a qualified Domestic and Commercial Energy Assessor.

“I take pride in providing a professional service which is flexible to your needs. You will deal directly with an experienced and fully qualified Energy Assessor.”

Residential Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) is required for all homes whenever built, rented or sold.
The certificate records how energy efficient your property is as a building and provides A-G ratings.

An 'A' rating shows it's very efficient, meaning lower fuel bills, while 'G' is inefficient, meaning higher fuel bills.
The Certificate will also show the building's environmental impact by indicating its carbon dioxide emissions.

The Certificate will give details of how you can make energy saving improvements with estimated annual savings which can be significant.


Important News: EPCs for Holiday Lets

As from June 2011 an Energy Performance Certicficate (EPC) must be obtained for properties that are rented out as holiday lets for 4 months or more in any 12 month period. This is being introduced by the Department of Community for Local Government (DCLG) following response to their consultation document. As with the legislation requiring houses for sale and rental to obtain an EPC this is a legal requirement that is subject to a fine if not implemented.

Commercial Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Under the EU Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD), of 2008 all commercial property in the UK, over 50 sq metres in size is required to have an Energy Performance Certificate (Commercial EPC) upon construction, or prior to sale or lease of the property.

The certificate is similar to those produced for domestic dwellings and assesses the energy efficiency of a building. but it will also give you very detailed advice on how to make your building more energy efficient, giving you clear information on amounts you can save and pay back periods.


Energy Audits

Are you are a homeowner looking to reduce your fuel bills and reduce your carbon emissions? Do you run a business that you know costs you too much in lighting and heating? If so, contact us for an appointment to undertake an Energy audit. This will give you information on savings you can make by introducing energy saving measures. It will also give you information on where you can access help in the form of grants or subsidies.


Customer Comment:

“Thank you for your efficiency.  I am delighted with your service and obviously will pass your name on to friends in the area if they are thinking of selling or want some advice on energy saving.”

Valerie Edwards of Deal. Home owner.